8-Day Greece Tour. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/11/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. $200 fee for 60 days or earlier cancellation notice, $300 for 30–59 days advance notice, $500 fee for 15–29 days advance notice, $1,000 fee for 3–14 days advance notice, fee up to voucher price for cancellation requests received within 48 hours of the departure date. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airline subject to change/availability. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. $525 fee to travel solo. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. Deviation fee and airlines surcharge fee not included when extending stay. Groups of 15 and less: Sightseeing and transfer services are on a seat-in-coach or shared coach basis. Groups of 16 and more: Sightseeing and transfer services will be private.
Visit the ancient ruins, scenic landscapes, and historic monuments throughout the picturesque country of Greece
You're viewing a tour from our Premium Collection, with a selection of top properties that are guaranteed to have a rating of 4 stars or higher.
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Newark (EWR)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Nonstop flight available with Emirates Airlines (The Emirates Group) from EWR
- One-layover flight available with Turkish Airlines (Star Alliance) from LAX, ORD, IAD, and IAH
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Transportation within Greece via bus
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 2 nights of accommodations at Athens Avenue, Titania, President, Athenauem Grand Hotel, or similar in Athens
- 1 night of accommodations at Amalia Olympia, Europa Hotel, Arty Grand Hotel, or similar in Olympia
- 1 night of accommodations at Amalia Delphia Hotel, Apollonia Hotel, or similar in Delphi
- 1 night of accommodations at Amalia Kalambaka Hotel, Grand Meteora Hotel, or similar in Kalambaka
- 1 night of accommodations atAthens Avenue, Titania, President, Athenauem Grand Hotel, or similar in Athens
Attractions & Meals
- Daily breakfast and three dinners
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Admission to city tours and sightseeing places are indicated in the itinerary
- Orientation tour in each city
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
- Day 1: Depart U.S. for Greece.
- Day 2: Arrive in Greece. After checking in to the hotel, enjoy the rest of the day and night at leisure.
- Day 3: The morning starts with a sightseeing tour of Athens, where you'll visit the Parliament Building, Olympic Stadium, Acropolis, and more. Enjoy the afternoon at your leisure.
- Day 4: Depart for the 4-day tour of classic Greece, which starts as you travel from Athens to Epidaurus – with a stop at the Corinth Canal – via the scenic coastal road. After stopping at Mycenae, known as the city “rich in gold”, you'll arrive in Olympia.
- Day 5: Enjoy a morning breakfast followed by a visit to Ancient Olympia. You'll then continue towards Delphi through Achaia and Rio. Upon arrival in Delphi, enjoy dinner at the hotel.
- Day 6: Enjoy a morning tour of Delphi, the city once believed to be the “Naval” of the Earth. Later, depart for Kalambaka, where you'll end the evening with dinner at the hotel.
- Day 7: The day starts with a visit to the picturesque monasteries of Meterora. Enjoy a local lunch in Kalambaka before heading back to Athens through Trikala, Lamia, and Thermopylae.
- Day 8: Depart Athens for return flight home.
Call Affordable World at (888) 737-2742 for Questions About:
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with infants; please contact Affordable World for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here. Extend your trip at end of the tour for a supplemental deviation fee of $100 per person. Airlines surcharge fee may apply. Airport transfer out and hotel accommodation not included.
Optional Tours & Upgrades
** Afternoon Cape Sounion tour on day 3 ($56/person)