Amsterdam Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/10/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. $500 fee to travel solo. City taxes are not included and must be paid locally upon check-out.
Stroll through canals, coffee shops, and infamous districts of Amsterdam during this 5-day trip
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Westcord Art Hotel or similar in Amsterdam
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
Little Amsterdam has a big reputation thanks to its famous Red Light District and numerous coffee shops renowned for selling something with a little more kick than coffee. But it's also a city of gorgeous canals, beautiful art, and deep history. Hop on a bike to tour the city like a local, zipping down cobblestone streets and over bridges past quaint houseboats. Stop at the Rijksmuseum to admire masterpieces by Rembrandt and Vermeer, or head to the Bloemenmarkt for flower bulbs and stems galore, including the one that made the Netherlands famous: the tulip.
- Anne Frank House: The home where Anne Frank and her family once hid from the Nazis is now a museum that features rotating exhibits exploring her life and the history of WWII.
- Van Gogh Museum houses the largest collection of Van Gogh paintings and drawings, as well as more than 700 letters from the artist himself.
- Explore scenic canals and stop by art galleries and shops in the Jordaan neighborhood, a chic shopping and dining location known for its trademark rowhouses.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades