Barcelona Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/17/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. $200 fee for 4-night vacation or $250 fee for 6-night vacation to travel solo. City taxes are not included and must be paid locally upon check-out.
Build your dream itinerary on this 6- or 8-day vacation in Barcelona or take optional tours
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (4 or 6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 4 or 6 nights of accommodations at Silken Sant Gervasi or similar in Barcelona
- Daily breakfast
6-Night Vacation Attractions & Meals
- Tapas Evening Walking Tour
- 48-hour city sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour
Ideas for Your Vacation
Barcelona is like the hip younger sibling of Madrid; Frommer's praises it as “quirky, cosmopolitan, and effortlessly cool.” You'll get to explore the city as you please on this 6-day vacation from go-today.
- Go people watching on La Rambla, the city's main pedestrian drag, to see street performers and the century-old produce market La Boqueria.
- Must-visit neighborhood: Walk through the Gothic Quarter's winding alleyways and visit the Barcelona Cathedral and the Picasso Museum.
- Park Güell: See some of the modernist architect Antoni Gaudí's whimsical architecture at this hilltop park with lush gardens and intricate mosaics.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
Monsterrat half-day tour (from $59/person)
- Artistic Barcelona half-day tour; “The Best of Gaudi” (from $55/person)
- Half-day tour of Barcelona highlights (from $59/person)
- Picasso walking tour (from $33/person)
- Flamenco show with a drink at Tablao Flamenco Cordobes (from $58/person)
- Cooking workshop in Barcelona (from $103/person)