Paris Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/10/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. $400 (3-night package) or $700 (6-night package) fee to travel solo.
Stroll along historic boulevards, indulge in French cuisine, and see some of the world's finest art collections on this Paris vacation
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (5 or 8 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 5 Day Vacation (3 nights + 1 overnight flight)
* 3 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etolie or similar in Paris
* Daily breakfast
- 8 Day City of Love Vacation (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 6 nights of accommodations at Pavillon Villiers Etoile or similar in Paris
- Romantic Seine River Cruise with 3-Course Dinner
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
After all these years, the City of Light still sets the pace when it comes to fashion, art, food, and romance. Some of the best-known attractions, including the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral, line the Seine river.
- The Left Bank: Pop into cafés where Ernest Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald scribbled the initial ideas for some of their most famous works.
- Climb the Arc de Triomphe to see all the roads that fan out from this 19th-century monument to Napoleon.
- Drink like a local: Apéritifs like vermouth and dry sherry come before dinner; digestifs—port, brandy, liqueurs—are sipped at the end of the meal.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- One-day hop-on hop-off Batobus pass (from $24/person)
- City tour of Paris (from $28/person)
- Cooking class in Paris (from $158/person)