Rome and Athens Vacation. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/10/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, inclusions/airfare/airline subject to availability. Additional fees may apply for some departure dates. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in, 12+ to travel. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact go-today at (800) 227-3235 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. City taxes are not included and must be paid locally upon check-out. $500 fee to travel solo.
Explore ancient wonders in Rome and Athens on this 8-day trip with airfare and hotels from go-today
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Flight from Athens to Rome
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact go-today at email@example.com..
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
Hotels (6 nights + 1 overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at Candia Hotel or similar in Athens
- 3 nights of accommodations at Hotel Taormina, Hotel Rome Pisana, or similar in Rome
- Daily breakfast
Ideas for Your Vacation
You'll visit two of Europe's most ancient cities—Athens and Rome—on this 8-day vacation from go-today. There's no set itinerary, leaving you free to check out ruins, temples, and other masterpieces at your own pace. In Athens, you'll have the chance to take in The Parthenon, an ancient temple to the Goddess Athena perched high above the Acropolis. In Rome, you can tour St. Peter's at the Vatican, gawk at Michelangelo's masterpiece inside the Sistine Chapel, and admire the engineering marvel that is the Colosseum.
- Constitution Square was the Athens's most important commercial center during the 19th century; it’s since been renovated, and it boasts a gorgeous Metro Station with its own museum of artifacts found during construction. It’s also centrally located near some of the most-visited tourist sites in Athens, including the Acropolis and Hadrian’s Library.
- Diomidis Botanical Garden: A 15-minute drive from the center of Athens, the garden features more than two-dozen lakes and some 2,500 plants that include bamboo trees.
- Spanish Steps: A fascinating cross-section of Roman locals, street merchants, and tourists makes this one of the city’s best spots for people watching.
- Trevi Fountain: According to legend, tossing a coin over one's shoulder into this ornate fountain will guarantee a return to the Eternal City.
Email go-today at firstname.lastname@example.org for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 12 years or older, please contact go-today for more information
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Athens sightseeing tour (from $23 per person)
- Ancient Corinth tour (from $83 per person)
- Athens sightseeing half-day tour (from $112 per person)
- Argolis excursion with lunch (from $150 per person)
- Rome hop-on-hop-off bus sightseeing tour (48 hours) (from $41 per person)
- Ancient Rome walking Tour ($65 per person)
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica tour (from $79 per person)