Tour of Australia. LAX, SFO, JFK. Price is per Person, Based on Two Guests per Room. Buy One Voucher per Person.
Book by 3/13/20 or promo value expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Reservation required, subject to availability. All cancellations subject to fee up to voucher price; travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare nonrefundable after booking. Must be 18+ to check in. Must be 8+ to travel. Credit card required at booking and check-in. Baggage fees may apply and vary by carrier. Airline subject to change/availability. Airfare includes carrier and government taxes & fees. Not all tours are handicapped accessible, please contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 to confirm. A passport is required for all travel outside the U.S. Check the State Department’s website for entry/exit requirements. ETA is required for travel to Australia and must be arranged in advance of ones departure from North America. $599 fee to travel solo.
Catch some sun on Sydney's Bondi Beach or relax in Melbourne's Royal Botanic Gardens during this Australia vacation; air included
Flights & Transportation:
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York (JFK)
- Airlines taxes and fuel surcharges
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Economy class train ticket from Melbourne to Sydney
- Transportation per itinerary in air-conditioned vehicles
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997.
Hotels (6 nights + 2-night overnight flight)
- 3 nights of accommodations at The Victoria Hotel in Melbourne
- 3 nights of accommodations at Park Regis City Centre or Rendezvous Hotel Sydney Central in Sydney
Attractions & Meals
- Sightseeing and entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- English-speaking local guides
Tour Itinerary at a Glance
On this 8-day trip, you'll divide your time between two of the most popular travel destinations in Australia: Melbourne and Sydney. In each city you will embark on a guided tour, to see the historical sites and landmarks. The rest of the time is for you to explore at your own pace. You can take optional side tours along the way for extra fees.
- Day1: Board your overnight flight to Australia.
- Day 2: Cross the International Date Line.
- Day 3: Arrive in Melbourne.
- Day 4: On a morning city tour you will explore sights such as St. Paul's Cathedral, Fitzroy Gardens, and the Shrine of Rememberance.
- Day 5: Spend the day as you will or go on one of the optional tours.
- Day 6: Transfer to Sydney on a train.
- Day 7: Morning tour of Sydney.
- Day 8: Day at leisure
- Day 9 Transfer to the airport and board your return flight to the States.
Call Indus Travels at (866) 978-2997 for Questions About:
- Flying from any airport not listed here
- Extending your trip or traveling on dates not listed here
- The availability of your desired travel dates
- Traveling with kids; must be 10 years or older to travel and a voucher is required
- Booking optional tours and upgrades
Optional Tours & Upgrades
- Flight from Sydney to Melbourne ($130/person)
- Day 5: Full-day Great Ocean Road & Twelve Apostles ($140/person)
- Day 5: Puffing Billy heritage steam train journey ($95/person)
- Day 5: Afternoon Phillip Island ($125/person)
- Day 5: Afternoon Lanes and Arcades tour ($85/person)
- Day 7: Harbour Highlights Cruise ($30/person)
- Day 8: Blue Mountains and Featherdale Wildlife Park with river cruise ($150/person)
- Post tour: 6 days extension to Fiji ($999/person)